Stepdown Aluminum Awnings are a part of Baltimore’s DNA.
BENEFITS OF A STEPDOWN AWNING:
Awnings on your windows keep your home or business cooler.
Awnings over your doors protect you and your visitors from the elements and keep your entryway dry.
Metal awnings are extremely durable. No need to take down in the winter.
Protection from the elements. Our Aluminum & Metal awnings are built to the latest wind and snow loads.
We can integrate a gutter system on your awning to control and divert rainwater away from your home.
W-Pan, Flat-Pan & Carport Aluminum Awnings
W Pan Awnings (sometimes known as Flat-Pan) are an alternative way to cover your porch or patio. Commonly used as a residential application, these awnings can also be used commercially.
More architectural in look than a typical aluminum porch awning, W-Pans offer a robust extension to your roofline. These awnings have a built-in gutter system which drains water away from your home. They also are extremely sturdy and are designed to withstand snow loads. It’s always wise, however to clear snow from any roof or awning structure if possible.
Ask your salesperson if a W-Pan awning is right for your home or business.
Our aluminum awnings are professionally installed on your windows and doors, shielding your windows from the direct rays of the sun, keeping your home cooler in summer and protecting it from rain, snow and adding extra life to your window frames. All of A Hoffman’s metal awnings are precision-fabricated with low-maintenance materials. They are a solid investment you will appreciate for many years and they come in a variety of colors and dimensions.
BENEFITS OF ALUMINUM AWNINGS
- Awnings on your windows keep your home cooler
- Awnings over your doors protect you and your visitors from the elements and keep your entryway dry
- Aluminum awnings are extremely durable. No need to take down in the winter.
- A properly sized awning can control the heat of the summer sun, yet let warm rays stream in during winter when the sun is positioned lower in the sky!
*Only 5% of original energy used to produce aluminum is needed for recycling
*The awning can be recycled for generations without limitations
*Aluminum is the third most commonly occurring elements in the earth’s crust.
Other metal awnings we manufacture:
Standing Seam Awning
* Standing seam can come in a variety of colors and we can powder coat the framework to match the cover.
Corrugated Aluminum Awning
* A light, anti-corrosive and long-lasting material that’s great for the environment.
* Commercial and residential applications