Convenient and easy to operate, our attractive retractable awnings provide shade at your fingertips.
Enjoy the sun when you want to sunbathe or take the chill off an early spring day, and simply push a button or tap your app when the sun becomes too hot to handle.
When adding shade to your outdoor living space, our CraftBilt Aristocrat Awnings block up to 94% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, and they decrease the sunlight entering your home. This lowers your air conditioning costs and reduces fading of your interior window treatments and furnishings.
- A. Arm Shoulder Pitch Adjuster with stainless steel bolts, extruded and drop-forged components for added strength.
- B. Fabric Tray that keeps the fabric tight as it moves, minimizes roller tube sag and protects fabric when retracted.
- C. Heavy Duty Springs maintain a tight tension to keep fabric beautifully taut.
- D. Heavy Duty Elbows with dual cables wrapped in vinyl for extra durability
- E. Front Profile Bracket is Teflon® coated for a smooth, quiet glide and helps keep fabric flat.
- F. Integrated Gutter System on front profile channels water from the front of the awning.
All of our Retractable Awnings offer:
- Hundreds of beautiful fabric options to choose from in our exclusive Craft-Bilt fabric collection
- Three mounting options: wall, roof or soffit
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Manual or motorized operation — with motorized, you can easily extend your awning with the push of a button or your smartphone or tablet app
- Professional installation by your A. Hoffman Awning Co
- Custom manufacturing in Craft-Bilt’s state of the art facility in suburban Philadelphia
- Maintenance-free products – the aluminum baked on enamel and powder coated finish requires no painting or lubrication of frames throughout the lifetime of the unit. Fabric is also exclusively sewn with one of the most chemically resistant substances known and guaranteed against rot and mildew.
- A strong manufacturer’s warranty