Convenient and easy to operate, our attractive retractable awnings provide shade at your fingertips.
Enjoy the sun when you want to sunbathe or take the chill off an early spring day, and simply push a button or tap your app when the sun becomes too hot to handle.
When adding shade to your outdoor living space, our Preferred Centennial XL model blocks up to 94% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, and it decreases the sunlight entering your home. This lowers your air conditioning costs and reduces fading of your interior window treatments and furnishings.
FRONT BAR ATTACHMENT
Swivel design prevents arm damage from wind.
No thread = No leaks.
Keeps fabric taut.
DROP FORGED ELBOWS
Protects cables from all weathers
Easy to use manual hand crank, or upgrade to a motor.
Protects fabric and provides a clean, finished look.
The Best Warranty in the Business
Compare our warranty to any other conpetitor; nobody else comes close!
Our warranty includes:
- Lifetime warranty on IncrediSeal™ seams
- 12 year warranty on arms, shoulders, mounting brackets & more
- 12 year warranty on fabric (prorated after 8 years)
Innovative IncrediSeal™ seam technology sets our awnings apart. With IncrediSeal™, seams are welded instead of sewn, resulting in a clean appearance and zero leaky needle holes. This makes you awning:
- More attractive
- More weather resistant
- Longer lasting
- More durable
Unmatched Fabric Quality with Teflon®
Our Preferred Centennial Retractable works best with Tempotest® fabrics. Tempotest® is a nanometric particle surface treatment that forms a molecular barrier around each fiber, providing double-action protection and a self-cleaning system that repels water and oil-based stains.
During the production process, the fabric is introduced into the Teflon® Extreme finishing bath creating a strong bond with the fiber and forming an invisible barrier.
July 4th Vario Valance Promotion!
Free Vario Valance when you order your Centennial Awning.
$1600 savings on your awning and opportunity to add a free vertical Vario valance.
Shade at no extra cost! Drops down 54″.
Production Time: 4-6 Weeks.
Call 410-685-5687 to schedule and appointment, or fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
More ways we can keep you covered on your deck or patio:
All of our Retractable Awnings offer:
- Hundreds of beautiful fabric options to choose from
- Three mounting options: wall, roof or soffit
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Manual or motorized operation — with motorized, you can easily extend your awning with the push of a button or your smartphone or tablet app
- Professional installation by your A. Hoffman Awning Co
- Custom manufacturing in our state of the art facility
- Maintenance-free products – the aluminum baked on enamel and powder coated finish requires no painting or lubrication of frames throughout the lifetime of the unit. Fabric is also exclusively sewn with one of the most chemically resistant substances known and guaranteed against rot and mildew.
- A strong manufacturer’s warranty