Flat Pan Awnings
Flat Pan Awnings are a great option for your home or business as they offer a modern look while providing a durable finish. They also require less maintenance than fabric awnings. These metal awning covers are of aluminum construction with a built-in gutter system to transport and dispose of water quickly and efficiently.
More architectural in look than a typical aluminum porch awning, Flat Pans offer a robust extension to your roofline.
These aluminum patio covers have a built-in gutter system which drains water away from your home. They also are extremely sturdy and are designed to withstand snow loads and are great for homes that have a lot of surrounding trees as they withstand tree debris much better than a fabric awning. Flat Pan Awning Features:
- Internal gutter system to transport and dispose of water quickly and efficiently
- Chosen for durability and load strength
- Roll-formed aluminum
- Great for carports, walkway covers, patio covers
- Overhead arms or posts
“J” Hanging Rail
- 2pc “J” Hanging Rail provides a strong “hinged” mounting system.
- Extra heavy extruded perimeter.
- Neoprene gasket inside of mounting rail prevents leaking along mounting rail.
- Color-matched stainless-steel fasteners.
- Optional 4” skylite panels are available upon request.
All Framework 6063 T6 Alloy Extruded Aluminum.
Perimeter: White, Black, Clay, Brown and Bronze.
Roof Panels: White, Black Colonial White, Clay, Brown and Bronze.
SEE ALSO: THE HANGER ROD FLAT PAN CANOPY
The Hanger Rod Flat Pan Canopy is an all extruded
aluminum canopy designed for high load architectural applications.
Optional deck styles provide a complete solution for any design requirement. Deck profiles can be combined with differing fascias to complement any design emphasis or building requirement. The all-extruded design provides a solution for both high snow drift loads and hurricane force winds without the need for uprights!