Find out more about the 4 Stairwell Awnings A. Hoffman Awning can design for you.
Stairwell Awnings are a stylish addition to any home or garden. Our high-quality waterproof fabrics and aluminum materials will keep you protected come rain or shine.
Basement & Stairwell Awnings give you peace of mind!
If an upcoming storm has you running downstairs to check the sump pump and sprinting outside to clear leaves from the drain at the bottom of your steps, you need an awning over your basement entry area. We can design a solution that’s tailored to your building which will keep your basement dry and also no more snow shoveling in tight stairway entrances with one of our 4 Stairwell Awnings:
Stairwell Awnings provide a supply of shade from the beating sun, protect individuals and objects underneath from the inclement elements, and create an attractive addition to the standard building or house. Protect your stairways from dangerous ice and debris with our custom-made Stairwell Awnings.
We are experienced installers in a wide variety of awning types. Our Stairwell Awnings range from various fabrics to sturdy metals in either a retractable or permanent style. Our specialties include:
- Residential – Residential Stairwell Awnings offer an incredible return on investment by protecting your basement or stairwell. We also offer options such as strictly protective awnings that are a stylish way to protect an outdoor central air conditioner or other outdoor appliance.
- Commercial – Commercial awnings are very multifunctional. They offer a way to distinguish a business from others on the street and are an attention-grabber when screened with a memorable logo or noticeable business information. Customers are also grateful for the outside awnings as they are protected from rain or sun as they wait for a ride or other patrons to meet them. The options for commercial awnings are plentiful from illuminated to canvas in a number of custom colors and prints.
- Aluminum and Metal Awnings – The traditional aluminum and metal awnings offer another great return on investment when placed over windows or doors. The durable awnings shield out the sun during its highest peaks of the day making the home or business easier to cool while also protecting from sun fading. In inclement weather, the awnings protect expensive windows and doors from hail, sleet, and damaging snow and ice. Our aluminum and metal awnings come in a variety of colors and styles to match your current décor and can even be fashioned into a carport to protect vehicles from that same element exposure.
- Drop Rolls & Curtains – While our awnings are great for protection from above, they don’t do much for cross winds or sun glare from the side. This is alleviated via the use of our drop rolls and curtains which can be unfurled from the sides to offer more security, privacy, and comfort when needed. The all-weather drop rolls and curtains are just as durable as other types of awnings, and can either be permanently attached in a spot like a restaurant entrance or unzipped only when needed.
- Custom – Whether it comes to replacing a ripped awning, creating one for an old RV that you got a steal on, or building a structure to fit the most awkward sized location possible, we have you covered. Contact us to discuss specifics.
Stairwell Awnings really are a wise investment because of their protection, added value to the property, preservation of objects underneath and more. At A. Hoffman Awning Co, we feel that our products are silent heroes, but perform an extremely important function, nonetheless. As awning buffs, we’d love to chat about some specific questions you may have and to help you with your Stairwell Awning project, so contact us at 410-685-5687.